- 8oz. canned salmon
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 small green onions (whites and greens), finely sliced
- Thin wonton wrappers
Johnny’s Fine Foods Firecracker Sauce for dipping
- Combine cream cheese, salmon, garlic powder, and scallions in a medium bowl and fold with a spoon.
- Lay one wonton wrapper out on a cutting board and place a small amount of filling in the center (about 1 1/2 teaspoons).
- Moisten the edges with a wet fingertip, then seal by pushing the four edges in towards the center (you can also just fold over to make a triangle shape).
Heat oil to 375°F.
Carefully add rangoons to the oil, flipping them constantly until crisp and golden brown on all sides, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a rack or paper towel-lined plate to drain, season with salt and additional green onions, and serve immediately with Johnny’s Fine Foods Firecracker Sauce