- 13 cups dry bread cubes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 sticks (1 1/2 cups; 12 ounces) butter, salted
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- In a frying pan, saute the onion and celery in the butter for 10-12 minutes, or until the onion and celery are tender.
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Pour the butter, onion and celery mixture over the breadcrumbs and mix.
- Add Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, poultry seasoning, chicken stock, and eggs then mix well.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Put the stuffing in the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.