Sweet Potato Fries
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Place on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with paprika, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper. Toss everything together with your hands.
- Place in the oven to cook for 25-30 mins. Turn once with a spatula during cooking, and check on them for the last 10 minutes to ensure they don’t overcook.
- Once cooked, sprinkle with a chopped parsley and a sprinkling of Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper before serving.