Sweet, Hot, and Crazy Kabobs
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, reserve juice to add to marinade
- 1 cup Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet, Hot, and Crazy marinade
- Mix reserved pineapple juice and Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet, Hot, and Crazy marinade.
- Reserve a ¼ cup of mixture for basting.
- Pour over chicken cubes, cover, and refrigerate.
- Thread the chicken, red onion, and pineapple chunks on to skewers.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grate, place kabobs on the prepared grill.
- Cook, turning and brushing with reserved marinade frequently, for 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.