Summer Fresh Avocado Corn and Bean Dip
- 3 large avocados
- 3 ears sweet corn
- 1 12 oz. can of black beans, rinsed
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- ⅓ c. Johnny’s Roasted Garlic and Herb Marinade
- Remove peel from avocados and cut into cubes.
- Steam or grill corn and remove kernels from cob.
- Add avocado, corn, black beans, onion, tomatoes to bowl with Johnny’s Roasted Garlic and Herb marinade and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Lightly toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before enjoying with tortilla chips.