Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:35Cook Time
6 – 5 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
1 – sprig of fresh basil
3 ounces Boursin Gournay cheese
¼ cup diced white onion
¼ cup sliced crimini mushrooms
4 – slices cooked bacon
2 – teaspoons “Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread”
1 cup heavy cream
2 ounces Boursin Cheese
Optional – 1 loaf french bread
- Place chicken breast on cutting board and cut a pocket into chicken.
- Slice fresh basil into small strips.
- Sauté diced bacon then add sliced mushrooms and onions, cook until onions are translucent, this should take just a few minutes.
- Crumble about three fourths of the Boursin cheese into a bowl, add sliced basil and “Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread”.
- Add sautéed onions, mushrooms and bacon to mixture and mix gently.
- Open pocketed chicken and stuff with a spoonful of mixture.
- Place stuffed chicken into a hot pan and brown both sides, chicken can be seasoned with “Johnny’s Pork and Chicken seasoning” now if desired.
- After browning, place chicken into a glass dish.
- Place chicken into a preheated (375 degree) oven and cook for 25 more minutes.
- Remove from oven .
- For Sauce, pour heavy cream into a saucepan and crumble remaining cheese into this, simmer for two minutes and sauce is ready to top chicken.
- Serve with Jasmine rice, fresh asparagus and French bread seasoned with “Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread” mixed with butter.