Stew with Johnny’s Au Jus
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:40Cook Time
4 Klondike Rose or Klondike Goldust potatoes
1 bottle Johnny’s Au Jus Concentrate
1 cup onion, sliced
½ cup green bell pepper, sliced
2 cups carrots, sliced
1 cup peas, frozen
1 cup corn, frozen
½ Cup mushrooms, sliced
½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup celery, diced
1 lb. beef cubes
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, brown the meat in a little oil. Stir until all the meat is nicely browned.
- Add the onions and bell peppers, sauté for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the celery and sauté for another minute. Add the mushrooms, carrots, corn, peas, and potatoes, and Sauté for 3 minutes -stirring frequently.
- Add the Au Jus Concentrate to the vegetables. Add just enough water to cover the vegetables in the pot.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until everything is cooked through. Serve hot.