Slow Cooked Mac and Cheese
8 ounces cooked macaroni
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
1/2 stick of melted butter
1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 Tbs. Jamaica Me Sweet Hot & Crazy sauce
5 cups of grated Cheddar cheese
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix the macaroni, milk, evaporated milk, butter, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, eggs, Jamaica Me Sweet Hot & Crazy sauce and most of the grated cheese directly in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese over the top.
- Put on the lid and cook on low heat for 3 hours.
- Once it’s fully cooked, stir the mixture and serve hot.