Sea Salt Crusted Mini Potatoes
1 (1 ½ lb.) pkg. Klondike Gourmet Mini Potatoes
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Jamaica Me Crazy Seasoned Sea Salt
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Allow them to dry.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour oil over potatoes in a bowl. Rub oil onto skins to coat.
- Take each potato and lightly roll in the salt. Rub to coat potato with the salt.
- Place salted potatoes on a baking sheet. Allow to bake for 35-45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve with your favorite potato toppings.