Rigatoni with Garlic Parmesan Chicken
6 – Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 – 12oz bottle “Johnny’s Jamaica Mistake”
1 – Tbs “Johnny’s Pasta Elegance (Parmesan Garlic Pasta Seasoning)
1 – Box of Rigatoni Pasta
1 – Fresh tomato diced
8 oz – Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken breasts into ziplock bag and add “Johnny’s Jamaica Mistake”.
- Shake well and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Place marinated chicken breasts onto broiling pan.
- Place chicken into oven and bake for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Place cooked, drained pasta into bowl and add butter, fresh grated Parmesan and sprinkle with “Johnny’s Pasta Elegance”. Toss lightly and serve.
- Sprinkle a liberal amount of Parmesan cheese onto chicken, then top with diced tomatoes. Put back into oven for a minute under the broiler and melt cheese, remove and serve with pasta and fresh vegetables.