Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 8 cups 1-inch-thick slices cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Toss the cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.