4-5 lbs chuck roast
1 envelope of powdered ranch dressing mix
1 powdered Johnny’s Au Jus mix
1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
4 -5 pepperoncini peppers
1. You won’t add any water to this recipe, so make sure you spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
2. Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle the top with ranch dressing mix and the Johnny’s Au Jus mix.
3. Place peppers on top of mixes.
4. Place the stick of butter on top. Butter will melt to make gravy.
5. Cook for eight hours in your slow cooker.
6. Serve and enjoy!