Melted Butter Dipping Sauce
1 stick salted butter
4 teaspoons Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning
¼ teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1. Melt butter in small saucepan slowly over low heat. Do not stir.
2. The butter will separate into three layers. Foamy on top, clear in the middle and milky on the bottom.
3. Spoon off the foamy layer and discard.
4. Slowly decant the middle layer of the butter into serving dish.
5. Discard the bottom milky layer.
6. Stir in garlic powder and salt until dissolved.