Meatball Parmesan Casserole
- 20 to 25 large meatballs, cooked
- 2 (24 oz.) jars marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 to 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Place meatballs in a greased baking pan.
- Pour sauce over the top. Baked covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
- Bake uncovered, 15 minutes more or until cheese is melted, and beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve spooned over noodles or warm garlic bread slices.