Lemon Herb Potatoes
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut slits on the potatoes, do not cut through.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting pan and brush with the oil mixture.
- Make sure to brush inside the slits of the potatoes. Save some for basting.
- Roast the potato for 1 hour, basting the oil mixture at 30 minute interval using the remaining oil mixture.