Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 2 Large zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Place everything in a large ziplock bag and shake it all together so the zucchini gets coated in seasoning and lemon juice.
- For best flavor, let zucchini marinate in fridge for at least 15 minutes or more.
- Before grilling zucchini, preheat grill over medium low heat.
- Place zucchini on heated grill and grill 2-3 minutes on each side, or until zucchini is tender to your liking and has grill marks. Enjoy!