Lemon Dill Roasted Beets
- 3 Organic Beets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning – Lemon Dill
- Preheat over to 425.
- Wash and peel beets.
- Cut each beet into 1 inch cubes.
- Line baking sheet with foil and place cubed beets in the middle of the foil.
- Drizzle beets with olive oil and toss.
- Finish by seasoning with Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper, Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt, and Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning – Lemon Dill.
- Toss beets until evenly coated.
- Close foil around the beets and pinch to seal.
- Place baking pan with foil wrapped beets in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Prink bets with a fork to check for desired tenderness.
- Beets can be enjoyed warm out of the oven or chilled and served over a salad accompanied with Johnny’s Garlic and Herb salad dressing.