Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup frozen diced carrots
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 cups chopped leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- 1 puff pastry sheet, cut into four 4 1/4-inch squares
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil four 10-ounce ramekins or coat with nonstick spray.
- To make the filling, melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, onion, corn, carrots and peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions become translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in chicken broth, milk, and cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in turkey; season with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and Seasoning Salt.
- Divide the filling evenly into the ramekins.
- Top with puff pastry and gently cut 4 vents in the top of the crust. Brush each crust with the beaten egg.
- Place into oven and bake until the crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.