- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tsp. basil
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 34 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pour thin coat of spaghetti sauce in bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning. Drain excess grease.
- Add basil, oregano and remaining spaghetti sauce to beef and simmer 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, egg, parsley, 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella and 1 cup Parmesan. Stir until combined.
- Arrange cooked noodles on a flat surface. Spread a thin coating of meat mixture on each.
- Top meat mixture with a thin layer of Ricotta mixture.
- Roll up each noodle and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Top roll ups with remaining meat sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 35-45 minutes, until cheese is melted and ricotta is bubbling.