Kelly Barrett’s Buttery Salmon
- 00:40Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
2 Fresh Salmon filet’s
2 Tsp. black pepper
1 Tbs. Johnny’s Salmon Seasoning
1/2 Cup Butter/Margarine
2 minced cloves of garlic
Juice of a half lemon
- Take Salmon filet’s (skin on) and place on a wire rack and put on top of a baking dish.
- Place in fridge overnight. The fish will drip into the dish and will help make the Salmon less “fishy”.
- Take Butter or Margarine and mix with Salmon Seasoning, black pepper, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Spread over Salmon.
- Spray piece of heavy duty tinfoil with non-stick spray and place Salmon (skin down) in tin foil and seal.
- Grill on medium heat for 20-25 minutes.