Johnny’s Spring Gnocchi
- 1 package gnocchi
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup spring peas
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the gnocchi and cook until done according to package directions.
- Drain and lightly rinse with water. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil, shallots and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until shallots are slightly soft.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 8-10 minutes until asparagus is fork tender.
- Add in the peas and cooked gnocchi, cooking for another 2-3 minutes until peas are heated through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle in parmesan cheese, cream and lemon juice. Stir to combine and enjoy!