Johnny’s Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dried minced onions
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 10-oz jar small artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray large baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayo, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, onions, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning, Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt and Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper.
- Stir in the spinach, artichoke hearts, lemon juice and 1 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish, and top with remaining pepper jack cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and serve warm.