Johnny’s Southern BBQ Chicken Legs
- 3TBLS Butter
- 1TBLS Worcestershire
- 1Tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2Tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper Chef Blend
- 1Tsp Johnny’s Parm Garlic
- 1TBLS + 1Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2TBLS Honey Mustard
- 1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Put all seasonings in a small sauce pan and cook on low just to get everything blended together.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with parm garlic and johnny’s seasoning. (I personally cut the skin off, allows the flavor to actually get INTO the chicken)
- Bake for 45 Minutes.
- Every 15 minutes coat both sides of chicken and allow to cook.