Johnny’s French Dip Sandwich
- 5-6 lb Chuck Roast
- Johnny’s French Dip Concentrate
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper –Chef’s Blend
- Johnny’s Seasoned Organic Sea Salt
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- One Jar (16oz) Peppers
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 dozen bread rolls of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place onion slices in a layer on the bottom of your dutch oven.
- Unwrap chuck roast, season with Johnny’s Chefs Blend Pepper and Sea Salt and place on top of the onion layer.
- Follow directions for Johnny’s French Dip Concentrate and pour over roast.
- Next pour entire jar of peppers over the roast.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic over the entire dish.
- Place lid on the dutch oven and place in oven on 325F.
- Allow to slowly cook for 4-5 hours until meat is tender and falling apart.
- To serve, lightly toast bread rolls and put shredded meat on the roast.
- Top with a slice of cheese and broil to melt.
- Ladle liquid from the pot into a small bowl to dip your sandwich into.
- For extra spice add peppers and onions from the liquid onto the sandwich .