Johnny’s Classic Herb Stuffing
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Chicken and Pork Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, Johnny’s Chicken and Pork seasoning, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, and ground pepper.
- Place Bread cubes in large bowl. Add celery mixture and broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.