Johnny’s Chicken Cheeseballs
- 3 cups all purpose baking mix
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Sweet Hot & Crazy Sauce
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all of your ingredients, and mix until they are just combined.
- Form into 2 inch balls, and place on sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.