Johnny’s Best Cheese Bread
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 1 (14 oz) loaf French or Italian bread
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler and place oven rack in middle of the oven.
- Slice loaf of bread in half horizontally. Place bread, cut side up, on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except the cheeses until smooth. Stir in the cheeses and mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture over top of loafs and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place under the broiler until nicely browned, about 5 minutes. Keep an eye on the bread, since every oven is different.
- Carefully slice the bread with a bread knife and serve immediately.