Homestyle Pot Roast
1 Jug of Johnny’s liquid French dip
Johnny’s seasoning salt
2 cups water
5 red potatoes quartered
1 large onion julienne style
1-2 stalks celery sliced on the diagonal
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
2 cans mushroom soup
3 pound chuck roast cut into two large sized pieces
- Set your crockpot on slow cook for about 8-10 hours.
- In a suitable frying pan, brown all sides of the chuck roast, season with Johnny’s seasoning salt.
- While roast is browning, slice and cut all vegetables.
- Place the braised mean into crockpot, add vegetables and garlic.
- Top with mushroom soup, Johnny’s Au Jus and water.
- Stir to blend all ingredients.
- Place lid on crockpot and leave to cook.