Herb Roasted Chicken
8 bone-in chicken breasts or thighs, with or without skin
1 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons dried onion
1 tablespoon of Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning
2 teaspoons dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
1/2 teaspoon ground sage
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
2 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat over to 425 degrees.
2. Make the basting sauce by combining olive oil, broth, onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sage, oregano, salt, pepper and parsley in large-sized bowl.
3. Add chicken into basting sauce and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cook in shallow baking dish, covered with tinfoil.
5. If desired baste occasionally with pan drippings, cook for about 45-60 minutes.