Ham and Cheese Rolls
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 crescent sheet canister
- 12 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 package of sliced ham
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave safe dish melt the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- After butter is melted, stir to combine and set aside.
- Take crescent sheet and layer sliced ham and then top with swiss cheese. Roll into a log and cut into 12 sections.
- Place in pan and cover with sauce mixture.
- Bake until golden about 10-15 minutes