Pizza dough (either store bought or homemade)
Pizza sauce (traditional tomato, alfredo or pesto)
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1 TBS Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic Seasoning
Your choice of toppings (vegetables, pepperoni, ham, grilled chicken, etc.)
- Take your pizza dough and stretch it into a circle shape. Pizza cooks better at higher temperatures, so heat your grill between 550-600 degrees.
- Brush both sides of your dough with a light coating of olive oil and place over direct-heat source. Sprinkle Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic Seasoning over the top of the pizza.
- Let the dough cook for approximately 1 to 2 minutes with the lid on.
- Use the tongs to flip the dough over. The dough should be set enough to come up easily and flip without tearing but not crispy.
- Quickly spread on a thin layer of sauce, cheese and desired toppings. Remember, if you make it too heavy, it won’t cook well.
- Close the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn down the heat if you begin to smell burning.
- Remove pizza by sliding it on to a plate. Your cheese should be melted and the edges should be nice and crispy. Let it cool for 3 to 5 minutes.