Grilled Balsamic Skirt Steak
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 pound skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
2-3 teaspoons Johnny’s Steak Seasoning
- Rub steak with Johnny’s Steak Seasoning and let sit.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-lock bag. Add steak, turning to coat; seal and marinate at room temperature for 25 minutes, turning once. Remove steak from bag.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with Johnny’s Steak Seasoning. Add steak to pan, cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steak from pan, sprinkle with remaining Johnny’s Steak Seasoning, tent with foil, and let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.