Garlic & Rosemary Dinner Rolls
- 12-16 Frozen, Unbaked Dinner Rolls
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Add a couple Tbsp of olive oil into a large pan.
- Place frozen, unbaked dinner rolls into the skillet, 1-2 inches apart.
- Cover with a tea towel or plastic wrap and set aside to rise (follow the directions on the package for this).
- Once the rolls have at least doubled in size, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning and rosemary, brush with butter again, and sprinkle with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for about 15-20 minutes, until rolls are a deep golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy.