Garlic Rice Pilaf
2 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
1 cup long-grain rice
2½ cups chicken broth
½ tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
½ tsp. pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter. Add the Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic and rice to the pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in 1 cup of the chicken broth, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
4. Pour the mixture into casserole dish, cover, and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Stir in the remaining 1½ cups chicken broth and bake, again covered, for another 45 minutes.
Feel free to add fresh vegetables prior to baking.