Garlic Pizza Pinwheels
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1 can Refrigerated Crescents (or Pizza Dough)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce or marinara
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Johnny’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Lightly flour a large wooden cutting board. Roll out dough onto the floured surface, pressing seems together as you go.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the dough, to the edges.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella and Pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Roll pizza width-wise and seal then slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place pinwheels on the prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
- Cool for a couple of minutes then serve with marinara.