Garlic Parmesan Tortillas
- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Garlic Parm
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- cooking spray
- Combine flour, Johnny’s seasoned sea salt, Johnny’s garlic parm, and baking powder.
- Add Oil and warm water.
- Mix/knead until dough is smooth.
- Cover dough with clean kitchen towel, Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough several times. (16 pieces)
- Put pan on medium heat.
- Flatten dough with hands and then with rolling pin (I usually start in the middle of the dough and work it outward a few times.)
- Once flat, Place in pan and cook till brown. (I flip mine multiple times.)