Garlic Parmesan Pumpkin Seeds
1 ½ – 2 cups pumpkin seeds (make sure they’re dry!)
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 ½ t Johnny’s Garlic Spread
2 T minced fresh rosemary
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Blend all dry ingredients in a food processor.
3. Make sure your pumpkin seeds are clean and dry. Then lightly coat them with vegetable oil.
4. Combine the spice mixture with the oiled pumpkin seeds and spread them evenly onto the parchment-lined backing sheet.
5. Bake for 12 – 20 minutes, depending how crispy you like your seeds.