Garlic Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms
8 oz. button mushrooms, Cremini mushrooms or whatever kind you prefer
5 cloves of garlic, minced
5 sprigs of thyme leaves
1 Tbsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1 Tbsp butter (cut into tiny cubes)
Olive oil to brush mushrooms
1 oz. mozzarella
1. Scant handful of chopped parsley for garnish
2. Remove the stems and set the mushrooms gill side up.
3. Chop the stem and mix it with the garlic, thyme and stuff it back into the mushroom.
4. Dot the mushroom stuffing with cold butter.
5. Brush with olive oil and top it with thin slices of mozzarella cheese and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
6. Arrange in disposable foil pan. Cook on covered grill 10 minutes or until heated through and tender.