Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs
Eight skin-on chicken thighs
2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 cloves minced garlic
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken thighs with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet. Add chicken and sear both sides for 2 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Then stir in garlic.
- Stir frequently for 1-2 minutes. Remove.
- Stir in brown sugar, honey, thyme and oregano. Put chicken back in.
- Roast in oven until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 175 degrees. This should take about 25 minutes.