Garlic and Herb Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 tsp Johnny’s Roasted Garlic and Herb Marinade
- ¼ cup panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp Johnny’s Garlic Spread
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Season the panko crumbs with Johnny’s Garlic Spread.
- Evenly coat the chicken pieces with the Johnny’s Roasted Garlic and Herb Marinade then toss the pieces with the Johnny’s seasoned panko mix.
- Evenly space the chicken pieces out on the baking sheet and place in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn pieces over once and bake for another 7-8 minutes.