French Onion Biscuits
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 tsp. chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (divided)
- 1 cup French Onion dip
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, chives, and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning until combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the French Onion dip and 1/4 cup of heavy cream to the well.
- Use a fork to combine the cream, dip, and flour mixture. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of cream as needed until all the flour is moistened.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead it gently 6 times, coating lightly with flour on all sides.
- Roll the dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Use a 2 1/2-inch (or 2-inch) round biscuit or cookie cutter to cut the dough into rounds.
- Re-roll the dough as needed and continue cutting out biscuits.
- Place the rounds onto your prepared baking sheet and brush the tops with about half the melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush the tops with the remaining butter.
- Return to the oven and broil for about 1-2 minutes, or until the top are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.