Facile Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Garlic Spread
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps.
- Stir in parmesan, Garlic Spread, and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. (Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long.
- Toss with pre-cooked chicken or mushrooms and top your pasta.