Easy Pepperoni Roll-Up Pizza
1 Loaf Rhodes White Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
4 ounces sliced pepperoni
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Pizza sauce or Alfredo sauce as desired for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into an approximately 12×18-inch rectangle.
- Combine butter and seasonings. Brush directly on to dough, saving a small amount to brush on top right before baking.
- Place pepperoni and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Beginning with a long side, roll the dough into a circle.
- Brush with reserved seasoning mixture.
- Using a sharp serrated knife, cut several vents in the top. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove place wrap and bake at 350° F for 20 to 25 minutes.