Easy Crock Pot Lasagna
- 1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (25 oz)
- 1 lb. of ground beef, browned
- 3 cans of crushed tomatoes (14 or 15 oz each)
- 1 Tbsp. of Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 4 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet brown the beef completely and drain off any remaining fat.
- Stir in 3 cans of tomatoes, Italian Seasoning, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
- In a 6 quart crock pot, cover the bottom with some of the sauce.
- Then place a layer of ravioli across the bottom.
- Then place a layer of the mozzarella cheese.
- Continue this until all the meat sauce and the ravioli is used.
- End with the meat sauce on top.
- Then top with the leftover mozzarella cheese and add the parmesan cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Turn off and let it sit for about 15 minutes before you serve.