Country Skillet Breakfast
3 cups of hashbrowns
3 strips bacon
1 large bell pepper, chopped
1/4 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1/4 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
4 large eggs
1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Cook hashbrowns in the microwave on high for 2 minutes and then set aside.
- Cook bacon until crispy and then dice it up.
- In a skillet, begin to cook hashbrowns over medium heat.
- Add the chopped pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until hashbrowns start turning to a golden brown.
- Stir in the chopped bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Remove skillet from the heat and flatten out the top of the hash using the back of a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Then, using the back of a spoon, make 4 shallow indentations into the hash. Crack an egg into each hole.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake until the egg whites harden, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.