Cheesy Steak Rolls
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- Johnny’s Steak Seasoning
- 1-2 cups of mushrooms, diced
- 2 small red onions, diced
- a couple handfuls of spinach
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak
- Provolone cheese
- 2-3 tsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Flatten out the steak then season both sides with Johnny’s Steak Seasoning. Set to the side.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add butter. Once you hear sizzling add the onions and mushrooms and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the stove then add the spinach and mix it up until wilted.
- Add the onion, mushroom and spinach mixture onto the flattened steak. You want to leave a one inch border.
- Place the provolone cheese on top of the spinach and onion mixture.
- Roll the steak up away from you carefully but tightly.
- Once rolled up, push the skewer through the seam, then all the way into the other side of the steak leaving about two inches between each skewer.
- Carefully cut in between (in the middle) of the skewers.
- Add another tsp. of butter to the same skillet you used to cook the onions and mushrooms. Heat pan over medium high heat. Once you hear sizzling, add the steak rolls and cook each side for about 3 minutes.
- Place skillet into the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes. Since the steak is pretty thin, make sure you check them after 5 minutes, to prevent the steak from overcooking. Enjoy!