Cheesy Crescent Rolls
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:14Cook Time
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 sticks mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with cooking parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 piece of string cheese on wide end of each dough triangle.
- Sprinkle each piece of string cheese with 1/4 tsp. rosemary and 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
- Roll up each triangle, gently wrapping dough around filling and rolling to opposite point. Place on cookie sheet.
- Top each crescent with some of remaining rosemary and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.