Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 00:15Prep Time
- 04:00Cook Time
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 can white navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (start with ¼ cup and add more at end if needed)
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Brown ground chicken until fully cooked, place in crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT for cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Add block of cream cheese on the top and cover.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8.
- Stir to incorporate cream cheese and add additional wing sauce as desired.
- Serve hot.