Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- 1 Package Johnny’s Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese (1/2 Block)
- 1/4 cup softened Butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs Gluten Free Flour (You can use regular flour instead)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine your brownie mix, cream cheese, butter, egg and flour in a large mixing bowl. (Batter will be slightly sticky)
- Roll your batter into balls. A size of 1 1/2 Tbs will work well.
- Place each ball on a greased cookie sheet. Press down each ball slightly.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 14 minutes until the tops are wrinkled.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes before moving them to cooling rack.
Tip: Add 1 cup of chopped nuts or white chocolate chips for extra flavors