Beef Short Rib Tacos
- 2lbs beef short ribs
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 cup Johnny’s French Dip Au Jus
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- Preheat over to 300 degrees F
- Heat olive or avocado oil in a large Dutch oven.
- Brown ribs on all sides then pour Johnny’s French Dip Au Jus over ribs along with a can of crushed tomatoes.
- Bake in oven for 4 hours until meat falls from bone.
- When cool enough to handle, shred meat for tacos and spoon juice over shredded beef.
*Can be prepared in a slow cooker after they have been browned.